US

US

Thursday 4 December 2008

Al-Hamdulillah..

thx.. for those who help me in my achievement in dis 1st sem... x-pecially myself for being able to cope wit da course dat never across my mind.. dis is my latest result..

Japan Lang. = A
Effective Comm. (soft skill course) = A
Co-co = A
TITAS (Tamdn Islam N Asia) = A-
Science Material For Civil Eng. = A-
Engginering Math. = B+
Static & Dynamic = B-

well, hope fully can get da 'Dean Award'.. coz at my University da CGPA being calculated depends on the total of the course mark..  soo.. hope u guys pray for me.. 
and Thx GOD for giving chance to prove myself after all da patience da I being 'dump' into dis course..

3 comments:

K-RuN said...

congratez on ur result....
wish u all da best!!

MARDI MY said...

whats ur japanese lang. use for?? is it very important in ur coarse???

CiKaLi said...

actually, its as bonus for me when I applying for work x-specially to da japan company.. da tried to hv their employee to hv knowledge about their lang.. as they tends to not use eng so much..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.