US

US

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Am I chi ??

huhu.. wat the fish...
this sem they are lots of people thought that im CHINESE...
Y ??
juz becoz im hanging around wit the doesnt make me chi...

ok fine.. certain time im using chi words..
coz soo close wit them ma..
by da way...
its not that people that have chi background can speak mandarin..
IM NOT CHI...

last sem... my mly frenz..
this sem my lec..
juz now my lab assistant..
haiz...

im speechless...
SAYA MASIH MELAYU OK...

"Takkan melayu hilang di cikali"
kaitan ?? hahah..

by da way my dean list award.. is waitin for me..
this coming monday...
haha

T.T.. shitar..

I juz go on stage ones..
huhu
due to my 2nd sem juz 0.02 more...
is coz of fluid mechanic..

ok guys..
wish u all in great shape..

2 comments:

nur alia syahida said...

oke lah tuh..
kire de lah chinese look dkt muke kau..=)

CiKaLi said...

huhu..
kot la ckp ak nie mat salleh ke ?
muke tom cruse ke..
br ak tk mrh..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.