US

US

Friday 14 November 2014

CK Review : Big Hero 6



Wow.. finally manage to grabs some tix at GSC Alamanda.. Big Hero 6 in 3D..
nothing much spectacular on this movie.. it well diverse with the element for kids type of scope..
the story line basically take place in the future where human start explore in advancing technology..

create much useful technology (which kind of amazed me on that~).. nevertheless this young kid.. as in the poster had much IQ to develop those kind of stuff.. What I can't really connect is.. why the hell the name is in Japanese but much of the character look European ?? da...did I miss something ??

It's a good movie for kids.. the element was there.. but I do feel that I've expected too much.. nice to watch yesterday..

I give it

6.5/10

p/s I wonder why the cartoon poster looks much cooler.. than that ?? -.-


owh ya.. some scene in the movie remind me of real steel.. hehe..

2 comments:

Nadia Johari said...

macam best je..macam best jee

CiKaLi said...

best2.. hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.